Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Bodyshaper by Ska Studio Review

Ska Studio Bodyshaper for Party Nights  

Comfortable, Effective, Invisible.

 

 

 

  • Made with Lycra Beauty fiber and Cotton

  • Comfortable to wear throughout the day, latex-free design and breathable materials

  • Perfect shaper for wearing with a dress.

  • Shapes your waist line and upper body, designed to stay invisible underneath a short dress

  • Convenient and strong zipper and eye-hook closure at the bottom for easy access in the bathroom

  • Extra strong in the rear area for making you look fantastic all around

  • Made in Colombia. Also known as faja or shapewear.


     Do you love to go out and dance or do you prefer sophisticated cocktail hours? Would you prefer to wear a tight, well-cut dress? Our designers here at Ska Studio figured you would and set out to design the perfect bodyshaper for you. If you have used shapewear before then you know the really good shapers are very strong, often make you sweat and so big they need pants and a shirt to be covered. This is okay since you know and see how your body molds into that curvy, beautiful form that is so desirable. But when you are ready for a night out then it is just impossible. You absolutely have to wear that deep-cut, fantastic dress and your bodyshaper must become invisible. The problem is that it just won't work with a full bodyshaper since is far too big for your sexy outfit. We discussed the problem with our designers here at Ska Studio. Everyone agreed that a full body shaper like our 128F with thermo control is the best beautification garment any woman with the desire to shape her body can buy. But we also agreed that it just does not work in all situations - especially when you want to look your best - at a night out. And so we created a new design to solve this beautification problem. We needed a shaper that is invisible underneath a short dress, keeps you cool in hot party conditions, while still making your curves stand out. And finally it is here. The Ska Studio 210FA! Our new shaper is very different from the usual shape wear. It uses a 2-layer design to create a strong shaping effect and at the same time a lightweight, comfortable feeling. The outer layer is made of the Ska Studio special fiber "Lycra" that accents your curves and is shapes your hourglass waist. The inner layer uses Colombian cotton, which gives you comfort and stores water from transpiration. The 210FA comes with a strong and convenient zipper and eye-hook closure for the urgent bathroom visit

 




Since I am always looking for a comfortable body shaper that works the way I want it to and I can wear for the entire day if I have to, I was happy to get to try BodyShaper by Ska Studio. 

I like where the seams are on this body shaper, they help keep everything where it is suppose to be and not squish everything.  I like that it has a zipper, it makes it easier to get in and out of when I need to.  It looks good under form fitting clothing.  I like that I do not feel like a stuffed sausage like I do in some body shapers.  

 

It washes well in a laundry bag and I hung mine up and air dried after washing.  I like the color because it is a nice neutral color for under my clothing.  It does not make me sweat and it does its job so I am happy with this body shaper.






 I received this product pmcfa137be7e5f48f0323a9ba94d70af93  in exchange for a review. All my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment